No products in the cart.
Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 48B // Day 1 Session 1, Red platform (357mb)
- 53B // Day 1 Session 1, White platform (400mb)
- 58B // Day 1 Session 2, Red platform (877mb)
- 63C // Day 1 Session 2, White platform (883mb)
- 48A // Day 1 Session 3, Red platform (1000mb)
- 53A // Day 1 Session 3, White platform (1009mb)
- 63B // Day 1 Session 4, Red platform (796mb)
- 58A // Day 1 Session 4, White platform (1300mb)
- 63A // Day 1 Session 5, Red platform (924mb)
- 56A // Day 1 Session 6, White platform (1200mb)
- 69B female // Day 2 Session 1, Red platform (757mb)
- 62A // Day 2 Session 1, White platform (845mb)
- 69B male // Day 2 Session 2, Red platform (586mb)
- 69A female // Day 2 Session 3, Red platform (1100mb)
- 77C // Day 2 Session 3, White platform (228mb, very limited coverage)
- 69A male // Day 2 Session 4, Red platform (1200mb)
- 77B // Day 2 Session 4, White platform (69mb, very limited coverage)
- 85B // Day 2 Session 5, Red platform (879mb)
- 77A // Day 2 Session 5, White platform (1100mb)
- 85A // Day 2 Session 6, Red platform (429mb, snatches only)
- 75B // Day 3 Session 1, Red platform (234mb)
- 94A // Day 3 Session 1, White platform (1200mb)
- 90/90+A // Day 3 Session 2, Red platform (1200mb)
- 75A // Day 3 Session 2, White platform (1200mb)
- 105A // Day 3 Session 3, Red platform (1200mb)
- 105+A // Day 3 Session 3, White platform (1400mb)
A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files because they contain every picture we took during each session (2000+ photos for a session where our full attention was on a platform for the entire session). Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- If something is missing, then we don’t have it. We don’t take photos of every lift, just most lifts. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session. Or the reason in the next bullet point.
- We only had two people at this meet so session coverage may be limited for some of the listed sessions. We did our best but we took a few breaks here and there for food or to stretch our legs.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.