Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 48a // Day 1 Session 4, White platform (346mb, 1071 images, snatch+cj)
- 53a // Day 1 Session 5, Blue platform (472mb, 1611 images, snatch+cj)
- 58c // Day 1 Session 1, Blue platform (18mb, 55 images, a few cj images)
- 58a // Day 1 Session 6, White platform (325mb, 1002 images, mostly just cj)
- 63a // Day 2 Session 4, Blue platform (599mb, 2021 images, snatch+cj)
- 69a female // Day 3 Session 3, Blue platform (564mb, 1822 images, snatch+cj)
- 69d male // Day 1 Session 1, White platform (216mb, 651 images, snatch+cj)
- 69c male // Day 1 Session 2, Blue platform (471mb, 1326 images, snatch+cj)
- 69b male // Day 1 Session 3, Blue platform (167mb, 499 images, snatch+partial cj)
- 69a male // Day 1 Session 5, White platform (229mb, 708 images, only snatch)
- 75a // Day 3 Session 4, Blue platform (254mb, 813 images, only snatch)
- 77d // Day 2 Session 1, White platform (416mb, 1305 images, snatch+cj)
- 77c // Day 2 Session 2, White platform (608mb, 1874 images, snatch+cj)
- 77b // Day 2 Session 3, White platform (477mb, 1470 images, snatch+cj)
- 85a // Day 2 Session 5, Blue platform (615mb, 1988 images, snatch+cj)
- 94d // Day 2 Session 6, Blue platform (145mb, 480 images, some snatch)
- 94c // Day 3 Session 1, White platform (19mb, 57 images, last few cj attempts)
- 94b // Day 3 Session 2, White platform (204mb, 638 images, only snatch)
- 105b // Day 3 Session 1, Red platform (384mb, 1229 images, snatch+cj)
- 105+b // Day 3 Session 2, Blue platform (96mb, 289 images, some cj)
A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files because they contain every picture we took during each session (1000+ photos for a session where our full attention was on a single platform for the entire session). Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- If something is missing, then we don’t have it. We don’t take photos of every lift, just most lifts. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session. Or because we split our coverage between sessions and moved (ie, why we might only have snatch or C&J for a particular session).
- We only had one person at this meet so our non-A session coverage for this meet was largely determined by two posts on the @hookgripstore instagram account. The posts that determined our coverage are here and here. To our surprise, the comments were mostly made by male competitors so that’s why our coverage was heavily male-biased with close to zero photos of non-A female sessions. All the sessions above are all that images that we have, there won’t be more sessions added other than what is listed. Sorry if we missed your session!
In addition to the photos above, we also have videos from many sessions. The sessions where we have video include most of the sessions above PLUS 63b, 63c, 69a male (full session, not just snatch), 77a, 94a, 105a (snatch) and possibly several others we are forgetting. Some of these videos will show up on @hoookgrip, @hookgripusa or @hookgripstore on instagram but they can also be purchased watermark-free here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.