Unlike prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”):
- Day 1 Session 1: 53b 58b 524mb
- Day 1 Session 1: 62b 69b 410mb
- Day 1 Session 2: 56a 62a 330mb
- Day 1 Session 3: 48a 53a (includes some back angle shots) 585mb
- Day 1 Session 4: 69a 630mb
- Day 1 Session 5: 58a (includes some back angle shots) 493mb
- Day 1 Session 6: 63c 467mb
- Day 1 Session 6: 77b 210mb
- Day 1 Session 6: 85b 181mb
- Day 2 Session 1: 63b 69b 354mb
- Day 2 Session 1: 75b 204mb
- Day 2 Session 1: 94b 105b 135mb
- Day 2 Session 2: 77a 665mb
- Day 2 Session 3: 63a (includes some back/alternate angle shots) 662mb
- Day 2 Session 4: 85a 375mb
- Day 2 Session 5: 69a 736mb
- Day 2 Session 6: 94a 584mb
- Day 3 Session 1: 105a 625mb
- Day 3 Session 2: 105+a 632mb
- Day 3 Session 3: 75a 75+a 368mb
Note that at this time we are not posting the Olympic Trials sessions for download but we may post them normally on Facebook. A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files because they contain every picture we took during each session (1000+ photos for a session where our full attention was on a single platform). Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- If something is missing, then we don’t have it. We don’t take photos of every lift, just most lifts. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session. Or because we were shooting two sessions at once and two lifts happened at the same time.