Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there. We may put some or all of these up on Facebook as well, although the quality will be lower than what you find here.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 48 53 // Day 1 Session 1 (275mb)
- 56 62 // Day 1 Session 2 (262mb)
- 58b // Day 1 Session 3 (135mb)
- 58 // Day 2 Session 1 (229mb)
- 63 // Day 2 Session 2 (263mb)
- 69 male // Day 2 Session 3 (225mb)
- 77 // Day 2 Session 4 (209mb)
- 69 female // Day 3 Session 1 (186mb)
- 85 // Day 3 Session 2 (345mb)
- 94 // Day 3 Session 3 (219mb)
- 75 75+ // Day 4 Session 1 (250mb)
- 105 // Day 4 Session 2 (134mb)
- 105+ // Day 4 Session 3 (244mb)
A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files because they contain a lot of the pictures that we took during each session. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- If something is missing, then we don’t have it. We don’t take photos of every lift, just most lifts. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session. Or the photo was out of focus and we removed it from the zip file before uploading.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.