We only shot a few sessions at this meet — resulting in under 5% coverage of the meet as a whole. To learn more about our session coverage for this meet, please see the notes section below the download links.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Day 1: 53B (64mb, 325 images, very limited coverage)
- Day 1: 62A (41mb, 207 images, very limited coverage)
- Day 1: 69A male (81mb, 403 images, very limited coverage)
- Day 1: 58A (186mb, 862 images, moderate coverage)
- Day 3: 90A (134mb, 703 images, moderate coverage)
- Day 3: 105B (33mb, 164 images, very limited coverage)
- Day 3: +105A (68mb, 356 images, mostly snatch)
A couple of other things to note here:
- We shot photos for VERY few sessions at this meet. And for the sessions we did cover, several of them only feature a few of the lifters in the session. At the AO series events, our focus is generally not on the meet coverage as the events are too large for us to cover. We generally focus the most heavily on int’l meets, somewhat heavily on the bigger national meets (Nationals, AO finals) and then much less so on the AO series.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- Some of these are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.