Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
At the 2018 Asian Youth and Junior Championships, we took photos of all sessions and all athletes.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Session 1: 48B (345mb, 1189 images)
- Session 2: 56B (268mb, 951 images)
- Session 3: 48A (313mb, 1037 images)
- Session 4: 56A coming soon!
- Session 1: 53B (225mb, 837 images)
- Session 2: 62B (285mb, 1052 images)
- Session 3: 53A (311mb, 1210 images)
- Session 4: 62A coming soon!
- Session 1: 69B male (357mb, 1421 images)
- Session 2: 58A (231mb, 908 images)
- Session 3: 69A male (428mb, 1410 images)
- Session 1: 77B (168mb, 691 images)
- Session 2: 63A (325mb, 1227 images)
- Session 3: 77A (mb, 1189 images)
- Session 1: 69B female (140mb, 590 images)
- Session 2: 85B (204mb, 839 images)
- Session 3: 69A female (230mb, 887 images)
- Session 4: 85A (245mb, 817 images)
- Session 1: 94B (230mb, 914 images)
- Session 2: 75A (297mb, 1190 images)
- Session 3: 94A (247mb, 941 images)
- Session 4: +75A (186mb, 592 images)
Day 8 coming soon!
A couple of other things to note here:
- We have reviewed most of these files. But given that there are tens of thousands of pictures that we will post, there could easily be a mistake in how something is cropped or something might be out of focus or poorly framed. However, if you don’t see a photo shown of a lift, then that means that we don’t have it (maybe it was out of focus, maybe we weren’t sitting there at that moment, etc). There also could be photos in the wrong album or similar — if you notice that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- We do have videos (real time 4k 50fps) for this meet but they are not free because there’s no good way that we know of to mass watermark and distribute videos in a cost and time effective manner. If you’d like your videos, you can purchase them at the digital media link above. We also post a lot of videos over the course of time on our country instagram pages so videos could also show up there for some lifters.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.