Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
At the 2018 Europeans, we took photos of all sessions and all athletes. However, we do have some missing lifts here and there due to bathroom breaks, adjusting equipment, food breaks, etc. But nearly all lifts are covered.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Session 1: 48B/56C (70mb, 313 images)
- Session 2: 48A (361mb, 1329 images)
- Session 3: 56A (224mb, 865 images)
- Session 1: 53B (324mb, 1273 images)
- Session 2: 53A (408mb, 1543 images)
- Session 3: 62A (303mb, 1184 images)
- Session 1: 58b (283mb, 1127 images)
- Session 2: 69b (163mb, 667 images)
- Session 3: 58a (428mb, 1854 images)
- Session 4: 69a (441mb, 1928 images)
- Session 1: 77b/85c (361mb, 1523 images)
- Session 2: 63b/69c (492mb, 2047 images)
- Session 3: 63a (346mb, 1509 images)
- Session 4: 77a (424mb, 1834 images)
- Session 1: 94b (312mb, 1170 images)
- Session 2: 69b/75b (310mb, 1153 images)
- Session 3: 85b (236mb, 919 images)
- Session 4: 69a (364mb, 1348 images)
- Session 5: 85a (252mb, 1097 images)
- Session 1: 90b/+90b (274mb, 1163 images)
- Session 2: 75a (211mb, 941 images)
- Session 3: 90a (156mb, 660 images)
- Session 4: 94a (295mb, 1235 images)
- Session 5: 105b (171mb, 713 images)
- Session 1: 105a (222mb, 977 images)
- Session 2: +105b (190mb, 834 images)
- Session 3: +90a (203mb, 858 images)
- Session 4: +105a (336mb, 1419 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- We have reviewed most of these files. But given that there are tens of thousands of pictures that we will post, there could easily be a mistake in how something is cropped or something might be out of focus or poorly framed. However, if you don’t see a photo shown of a lift, then that means that we don’t have it (maybe it was out of focus, maybe we weren’t sitting there at that moment, etc). There also could be photos in the wrong album or similar — if you notice that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- We do have videos (real time 4k 50fps as well as 200fps slow motion) for this meet but they are not free because there’s no good way that we know of to mass watermark and distribute videos in a cost and time effective manner. If you’d like your videos, you can purchase them at the digital media link above. We also post a lot of videos over the course of time on our country instagram pages so videos could also show up there for some lifters.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.