Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
For this meet, to increase posting speed, we have skipped our normal photo review process. Therefore some photos will be out of focus or not framed correctly as we typically delete those before uploading.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Day 1 Session 2: 53b (95mb, 395 images)
- Day 1 Session 3: 69b (198mb, 793 images)
- Day 1 Session 4: 62a (414mb, 1650 images)
- Day 1 Session 5: 53a (214mb, 872 images)
- Day 1 Session 6: 69a (171mb, 687 images)
- Day 2 Session 2: 69b (102mb, 404 images)
- Day 2 Session 3: 85c (128mb, 511 images)
- Day 2 Session 4: 63a (342mb, 1376 images)
- Day 2 Session 5: 69a (321mb, 1277 images)
- Day 2 Session 6: 75a (356mb, 1420 images)
- Day 3 Session 1: 94 (487mb, 1930 images)
- Day 3 Session 2: +105a (225mb, 906 images)
- Day 1 Session 2: 48b (120mb, 566 images)
- Day 1 Session 3: 58b (170mb, 785 images)
- Day 1 Session 4: 56a (198mb, 920 images)
- Day 1 Session 5: 48a (255mb, 1211 images)
- Day 1 Session 6: 58a (252mb, 1173 images)
- Day 2 Session 2: 77c (198mb, 902 images)
- Day 2 Session 3: 77b (130mb, 615 images)
- Day 2 Session 4: 77a (201mb, 939 images)
- Day 2 Session 5: 85b (242mb, 1112 images)
- Day 2 Session 6: 85a (309mb, 1422 images)
- Day 3 Session 1: 105a (419mb, 1947 images)
- Day 3 Session 2: 90/+90a (403mb, 1906 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- We shot some portion of all sessions except the first sessions on Friday and Saturday. However, we were pivoting between the two platforms so when two lifts were going on at the same time, we had to pick and choose. We were mainly prioritizing 2nd/3rd attempts to try to capture PRs or competition PRs rather than openers. But due to various circumstances there could be reasons why we have a bunch of extra pictures of someone and very few pictures of another person. But for most cases where we shot the full session, we should have 3-5 lifts covered per athlete. If a lift is missing, that means we didn’t shoot it with the photos camera. However, we probably do have video of it if we were there for other lifts around it, as we were shooting video for both platforms for 99% of lifts. Video can be purchased here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/
- Just repeating the note from above, these files have not been reviewed at all. That means there will definitely be out of focus photos. We wanted to get these online quicker than usual, so we skipped the somewhat timely review process. There also could be photos in the wrong album or similar — if you notice that, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.