At the 2019 Junior Worlds, we took photos of all sessions. However, some parts of some sessions are missing as we were not present for every individual lift. But we should have photos of pretty much every athlete — maybe less than 5 athletes missing, at most.
While we have reviewed these photos, some may be out of focus, framed incorrectly or out of order. If you notice this, please email us at email@example.com and we will see if the photo can be fixed (in the case of bad framing). If a photo is missing then it means that we do not have it or we removed it due to a problem (like being out of focus) so if it’s not there then there’s nothing we can do about it, unfortunately.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Session 1: 61B/67B (302mb, 1395 images)
- Session 2: 61A (277mb, 1441 images)
- Session 3: 67A (217mb, 1057 images)
- Session 4: 49A (274mb, 1446 images)
- Session 1: 55B/59B (348mb, 1754 images)
- Session 2: 73B (218mb, 997 images)
- Session 3: 55A (265mb, 1332 images)
- Session 4: 73A (249mb, 1246 images)
- Session 5: 59A (199mb, 1055 images)
- Session 1: 64B (136mb, 726 images)
- Session 2: 81B/89B (147mb, 752 images)
- Session 3: 81A (296mb, 1474 images)
- Session 4: 64A (212mb, 1137 images)
- Session 5: 89A (218mb, 1078 images)
- Session 1: 71B (120mb, 579 images)
- Session 2: 96B (113mb, 569 images)
- Session 3: 71A (200mb, 993 images)
- Session 4: 96A (173mb, 824 images)
- Session 5: 76A (167mb, 812 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- If a lift is missing from the photos but other lifts around it are there, we probably do have video of the lift. Video can be purchased here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet. Certain late model powerful tablets like the latest iPad Pro may be able to download and unzip these when iPad OS is released in the fall of 2019. For the most part, a computer is the way to go. We haven’t tested this yet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes or more to download. If you have some of that Fiji potato internet then be prepared to wait for a long time. Be patient and let the download finish.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.