At the 2019 Univ Nats / U25s / LVIO, we mainly focused on A sessions when it was possible to cover it. Our coverage was a bit limited by some overlap with the 2019 YWWC (especially on Sunday) and because we had a booth — both of which pulled some staff from possible coverage of the meet. Overall we covered 11 sessions: 49B, 49A, 55A female, 67A, 59B, 59A, 64A, 71A, 76A, 89A and 96A. Sorry if we missed your session!
For this meet, to increase posting speed, we have skipped our normal in-depth photo review process. Therefore some photos will be out of focus or not framed correctly as we typically delete those before uploading.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
Friday (4 sessions):
- Session 2: 49B (40mb, 236 images, limited coverage)
- Session 3: 49A (213mb, 1321 images)
- Session 4: 55A female (291mb, 2027 images)
- Session 6: 67A (206mb, 1278 images)
Saturday (4 sessions):
- Session 2: 59B (51mb, 270 images, limited coverage)
- Session 3: 59A (339mb, 1883 images)
- Session 4: 64A (288mb, 1650 images)
- Session 5: 71A (260mb, 1547 images)
Sunday (3 sessions):
- Session 3: 76A (254mb, 1539 images)
- Session 3: 89A (129mb, 697 images)
- Session 4: 96A (187mb, 1134 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- If a lift is missing, that means we didn’t shoot it with the photos camera or it is possible that it was way out of focus and we deleted it in our quick review of the photos. We probably do have video of it if we were there for other lifts around that attempt. Video can be purchased here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/
- Just repeating the note from above, these files have been very minimally reviewed. That means there will definitely be out of focus photos. We wanted to get these online quicker than usual, so we skipped the somewhat timely review process.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.