At the 2019 Youth Worlds, we took photos of every lifter in every session.
For this meet, to increase posting speed, we have skipped our normal in-depth photo review process. Therefore some photos will be out of focus or not framed correctly as we typically delete those before uploading.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
Day 1 (1 session):
- Session 1: 49A male (316mb, 1552 images)
Day 2 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 55A male (533mb, 2536 images)
- Session 2: 61A (344mb, 2001 images)
- Session 3: 40A/45A (274mb, 1541 images)
Day 3 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 49A (334mb, 2151 images)
- Session 2: 67A (395mb, 2325 images)
- Session 3: 55A female (247mb, 1503 images)
Day 4 (4 sessions):
- Session 1: 73B (188mb, 1220 images)
- Session 2: 73A (197mb, 1257 images)
- Session 3: 59A (324mb, 2087 images)
- Session 4: 81A male (199mb, 1281 images)
Day 5 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 64A (182mb, 1062 images)
- Session 2: 89A (350mb, 1962 images)
- Session 3: 71A (342mb, 2001 images)
Day 6 (2 sessions):
Day 7 (2 sessions):
A couple of other things to note here:
- If a lift is missing, that means we didn’t shoot it with the photos camera or it is possible that it was way out of focus and we deleted it in our quick review of the photos. We almost certainly have video of it. Video can be purchased here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/
- Just repeating the note from above, these files have been very minimally reviewed. That means there will definitely be out of focus photos. We wanted to get these online quicker than usual, so we skipped the somewhat timely review process.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.