At the 2021 Junior Worlds, we took photos of every session. A few sessions, we missed part of the session so you might notice missing lifts or missing snatches or missing C&Js. However, we think either everyone or almost everyone should have some photos as over 95% of lifts attempted in the competition are represented in the files below.
For this meet, due to a lack of time to do so, we have skipped our normal in-depth photo review process. Therefore some photos will be out of focus or not framed correctly as we typically delete those before uploading. We did do a quick check to eliminate the blurry photos but, since it was a quick check, that means some blurry photos will escape our review.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
Day 1 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 45A (244mb, 1036 images)
- Session 2: 55A male (398mb, 1647 images)
- Session 3: 49A (400mb, 1701 images)
Day 2 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 61B (269mb, 1132 images)
- Session 2: 61A (407mb, 1702 images)
- Session 3: 55A female (506mb, 2159 images)
Day 3 (4 sessions):
- Session 1: 59B (197mb, 840 images)
- Session 2: 67B (limited coverage) (42mb, 179 images)
- Session 3: 59A (329mb, 1408 images)
- Session 4: 67A (410mb, 1725 images)
Day 4 (4 sessions):
- Session 1: 73B (238mb, 992 images)
- Session 2: 64B (200mb, 846 images)
- Session 3: 73A (517mb, 2158 images)
- Session 4: 64A (362mb, 1550 images)
Day 5 (4 sessions):
- Session 1: 71B (206mb, 880 images)
- Session 2: 81B (257mb, 1073 images)
- Session 3: 71A (431mb, 1821 images)
- Session 4: 81A (482mb, 1983 images)
Day 6 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 89B (339mb, 1369 images)
- Session 2: 76A (534mb, 2219 images)
- Session 3: 89A (440mb, 1778 images)
Day 7 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 96B (251mb, 1007 images)
- Session 2: 81A (440mb, 1855 images)
- Session 3: 96A (416mb, 1676 images)
Day 8 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 102A (436mb, 1789 images)
- Session 2: 87A (387mb, 1640 images)
- Session 3: 109A (357mb, 1506 images)
Day 9 (2 sessions):
A couple of other things to note here:
- If a lift is missing, that means we didn’t shoot it with the photos camera or it is possible that it was way out of focus and we deleted it in our quick review of the photos. We probably have video of it if there are other photos around that lift which is missing in the photos. Video can be purchased here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. However, the video that we shot at this meet is not very user friendly as it came out of professional cinema camera, so it is not something that can be posted directly to social media. These videos require editing skill, knowledge and software.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet. Some newer tablets or phones may be able to support these zip files but in general it will be an easier process on most computers.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.