At the 2021 WWC, we took photos of every session except for 96D and +109C. A few sessions, we missed part of the session so you might notice missing lifts or missing snatches or missing C&Js. However, we think either everyone or almost everyone not in the two skipped sessions should have some photos as over 95% of lifts attempted in the competition are represented in the files below.
For this meet, we have done a fairly in-depth photo review process. We shouldn’t have many out of focus or poorly framed photos. However, that does mean that photo uploads will be very slow for this meet. While we are starting the process in February 2022, we don’t anticipate finishing uploading the photos from this meet until April 2022, at the earliest — most likely later. The reason is that each session takes a long time to go through and we only do it as time allows. For most meets, we skip this photo review process and just do a quick review that takes ~20 minutes per session — those we can upload much quicker.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
Day 1 (2 sessions):
Day 2 (3 sessions):
- Session 1: 45B 49B (148mb, 799 images)
- Session 2: 45A (362mb, 1888 images)
- Session 3: 49A (448mb, 2336 images)
Later days, will be uploaded as we process them! As stated above, it could be awhile.
A couple of other things to note here:
- If a lift is missing, that means we didn’t shoot it with the photos camera or it is possible that it was way out of focus and we deleted it in our review of the photos. We probably have video of it if there are other photos around that lift which is missing in the photos. Video can be purchased here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. However, the video that we shot at this meet is not very user friendly as it came out of professional cinema camera, so it is not something that can be posted directly to social media. These videos require editing skill, knowledge and software.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet. Some newer tablets or phones may be able to support these zip files but in general it will be an easier process on most computers.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.