- Sold as pairs (two sleeves). Individual sleeves are not available.
- Made in black fabric with a black HG logo sublimated interior.
- Made with high-quality 7mm 100% SCR neoprene.
- Provides each knee with support, warmth, and compression while weightlifting.
We find that weight is the best method to determine sizing. But you should read the information below this chart as well, as there are exceptions.
Half sizes are an exact midpoint between the two sizes around it. So, for example, S/M is the midpoint between S and M and provides more exact sizing for more athletes. We found there were a couple common “holes” in our old sizing jumps where certain weights didn’t have an optimal size. For example, athletes around 70kg often found the S too small and M too big. Now S/M should fit them perfectly.
- There is overlap because both weight and height play a factor in the size of your legs. If you buy on the smaller end, if you’re a normal weight for your height, they may not fit. For example, if you’re 70kg, a normal height and you buy small, the sleeves may not fit because that’s on the high side weight-wise for that size. It will only work for people who are tall and with skinny legs for a 70kg bodyweight. So a person weighing 70kg fitting into a size small is the exception rather than the rule, most people at 70kg would be better off with a small/medium.
- Another factor is how strong you are. The stronger your hands, the easier it will be to get on sleeves which fit tight. If you’re not used to putting on tight sleeves, we’d recommend being conservative with the tightness as there is some technique and finesse involved. If you have more experience, you may be able to get away with a tighter sleeve if you’re looking for maximum compression.
- Lastly, these are general recommendations, so some people will fall outside of these ranges. If someone combines to have small knees, skinny legs, expertise with knee sleeves, wants a tight fit, etc — they could easily fall outside of these ranges. These ranges are meant to apply to 95% of users.