Please note that this pair of Romaleos comes with a different set of competition insoles that say training on them — however they are made identically to the Rom2 competition insoles with the hard plastic formed material. Please see condition of the insoles in the photos.
Unused Nike Romaleo 2 weightlifting shoes including competition insoles. According to most weightlifters, this is the best all-around TPU-heeled shoe ever made based on characteristics like comfort, heel size, stability, durability, looks and price.
Some important notes before purchasing these shoes:
- All sizes are listed in US male sizes. See the size chart below for translations to other sizes. This information is from the box/tags. We can’t guarantee that these sizes will translate from other shoes you’ve bought. We’re just relaying information from the shoes/boxes to make it easier to determine your correct size.
- We are not an authorized Nike dealer. This means that technically we are not selling you a new pair of shoes. This may make you ineligible for any sort of warranty coverage from Nike should you have an issue with the shoes. While the shoes are unused with competition insoles just like a new pair of shoes, it is not the same as buying from an authorized reseller.
- These shoes are final sale with no returns or refunds or size exchanges. We have limited stock in many sizes/colorways so we can’t swap these out like a normally stocked product. Please don’t order these until you’re familiar with Romaleo 2 sizing.
- We can’t guarantee that the box will be in perfect condition on arrival. Even in our warehouse, some of the boxes have damage (a small percentage). In addition, some of the shoes don’t have boxes.
- International orders may ship without a box but, if we remove the box from the shipment, the shoes will be inside a smaller box or padded poly mailer bag to protect from damage. This saves on weight and shipping costs.
|US Size||UK Size||CM||EUR|