No products in the cart.
Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 53c // Day 1 Session 2, Red platform (433mb, 1386 images)
- 58c // Day 1 Session 2, White platform (411mb, 1561 images)
- 69c male // Day 1 Session 3, Blue platform (228mb, 513 images)
- 53b 58b // Day 1 Session 3, Red platform (294mb, 1122 images)
- 62b // Day 1 Session 3, White platform (249mb, 772 images)
- 62a // Day 1 Session 4, Blue platform (830mb, 2217 images)
- 56a // Day 1 Session 4, Red platform (240mb, 844 images)
- 48a // Day 1 Session 4, White platform (449mb, 1523 images)
- 58a // Day 1 Session 5, Blue platform (760mb, 1995 images)
- 69b male // Day 1 Session 5, Red platform (189mb, 716 images)
- 53a // Day 1 Session 5, White platform (622mb, 2061 images)
- 69e female // Day 2 Session 2, Blue platform (1gb, 2958 images)
- 63c // Day 2 Session 2, Red platform (461mb, 1509 images)
- 85c // Day 2 Session 2, White platform (270mb, 848 images)
- 77b // Day 2 Session 3, Blue platform (931mb, 2475 images)
- 63b // Day 2 Session 3, Red platform (679mb, 2203 images)
- 85b // Day 2 Session 3, White platform (265mb, 843 images)
- 69a male // Day 2 Session 4, Blue platform (892mb, 2288 images)
- 77a // Day 2 Session 4, White platform (571mb, 1765 images)
- 69d female // Day 2 Session 5, Blue platform (710mb, 1907 images)
- 85a left side // Day 2 Session 5, Red platform (51mb, 128 images)
- 85a right side // Day 2 Session 5, Red platform (260mb, 842 images)
- 63a // Day 2 Session 5, White platform (469mb, 1488 images)
- 105b // Day 3 Session 2, Blue platform (574mb, 1587 images)
- 75b 90b // Day 3 Session 2, Red platform (350mb, 1149 images)
- 94b // Day 3 Session 2, White platform (438mb, 1374 images)
- 75a // Day 3 Session 3, Blue platform (1.2gb, 3054 images)
- 94a left side // Day 3 Session 3, Red platform (266mb, 707 images)
- 94a right side // Day 3 Session 3, Red platform (547mb, 1810 images)
- 69a female // Day 3 Session 3, White platform (545mb, 1782 images)
- 90a // Day 3 Session 4, Blue platform (15mb, 39 images)
- 90a // Day 3 Session 4, Red platform (891mb, 3054 images)
- 105a // Day 3 Session 4, White platform (374mb, 1146 images)
- +90a // Day 3 Session 5, Blue platform (1.1gb, 3077 images)
- +105a // Day 3 Session 5, White platform (609mb, 1765 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files because they contain every picture we took during each session (3000+ photos for a session where our full attention was on a single platform for the entire session). Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- If something is missing, then we don’t have it. We don’t take photos of every lift, just most lifts. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session. Or the reason in the next bullet point.
- We only had two people at this meet so session coverage may be limited for some of the listed sessions. We did our best but when two lifts were going at once, we had to make snap decisions about which one to shoot between the red and white platform, which led to some missed photos.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.