Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there. Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 48a // White Platform (653mb, 2211 images)
- 53a // Blue Platform (338mb, 988 images, limited snatch coverage)
- 58b // Red Platform (574mb, 2011 images)
- 58a // Red Platform (773mb, 2699 images)
- 63c // Blue Platform (425mb, 1223 images)
- 63b // Blue Platform (361mb, 1054 images)
- 63a // Blue Platform (473mb, 1375 images)
- 69b // Red Platform (597mb, 1996 images)
- 69a // Red Platform (949mb, 2979 images)
- 75a // White Platform (437mb, 1607 images)
- +90a // Blue Platform (536mb, 1543 images)
- 56a // Red Platform (465mb, 1604 images)
- 62a // White Platform (765mb, 2795 images)
- 69a // Red Platform (601mb, 2054 images)
- 77a // White Platform (436mb, 1782 images)
- 85a // White Platform (775mb, 2890 images)
- 94b // Red Platform (438mb, 1389 images, limited snatch coverage)
- 94a // Red Platform (628mb, 2190 images)
- 105a // Blue Platform (382mb, 1062 images, limited snatch coverage)
- +105b // Red Platform (655mb, 2187 images)
- +105a // White Platform (554mb, 2034 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- We shot all A sessions except for 90A because there were other A sessions going on and we didn’t have enough equipment to handle all the sessions at once as far as photos go. We did shoot video of 90A, along with several other sessions. We also skipped several sessions on Friday that we would have otherwise shot simply because the lighting was insufficient and it was too dark to produce pictures/videos we were proud of — so we skipped it except for the more essential A sessions as we didn’t want to skip American Records no matter how potato’y the media would look. The lights were turned up towards the end of Friday, so we covered more B sessions on Saturday and Sunday as time/personnel/equipment allowed.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos, out of focus photos, poorly cropped photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- If a lift is missing, that means we either didn’t shoot it or it was out of focus and removed from the albums. The reasons for lifts not being shot includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift) or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: http://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.