This page is to order essentially whatever poster you want, with a few limits listed below.
Here are the important limitations:
- We cannot do posters of Chinese athletes. Their federation threatened to sue us if we did.
- We didn’t start taking pictures until the 2011 WWC so we can’t do posters of lifters from the pre 2011 period.
Examples of specific requests you could order:
- Toma 112kg snatch sequence 2019 WWC
- Lasha 220kg snatch single shot bottom position 2017 WWC
In other words, do your best to say who you want, which lift you want, if you want a sequence or a single shot, which competition, etc. However, if you are not picky or if you trust our judgement, you can leave generic requests like the following:
- A good European 55kg female lifter snatch sequence from 2018 Europeans
- Any good superheavy male clean and jerk sequence
In other words, it’s up to you how specific you want to be. But if you aren’t specific, we will just do our best to pick out what we think is a good poster. However, if you leave a generic comment that allows us to pick the poster, do not ask us for technique or style interpretation. For instance, please don’t order with a comment like “a good example of a Russian pull” or something. We have no idea what that sort of thing means as we are photo/video people, not coaches.
- 24″x16″ (61.0cm x 40.6cm) poster printed with a white border.
- 36″x24″ (91.5cm x 61.0cm) poster printed with a white border.
- 44″x29.3″ (111.75cm x 74.4cm) poster printed with a white border.
- 66″x44″ (167.6cm x 111.75cm) poster printed with a white border.
While we can do it, 44″x29.3″ and 66″x44″ will generally look better as sequences rather than single shots. Most single shots aren’t quite high enough resolution to look super sharp for the big sizes.
If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. However, as a matter of policy, we do not do proofs of potential posters until the order is placed — unfortunately a number of individuals have wasted our time in the past by asking for proofs, agreeing they liked the proofs and then deciding against ordering. So, order/pay first, then we’ll make a proof for you! If you don’t like the proof, we can do a refund.