Custom videos will be back in stock around April 24th.
You will receive:
- An edited video, between 45 and 60 seconds in length. If you want more than one lift (ie, both snatch and C&J, please change the quantity to 2, or whatever quantity you desire).
- This is only for people to order videos of themselves, their athletes, their relatives or their immediate friends.
- This is only for videos shot by hookgrip. We will not edit files shot by others, including yourself. Sorry! Most footage is not suitable for this sort of edit anyway.
- Please note your: name, session, the meet (name/year), how much the lift was and what color your singlet was in the order notes, which is at the bottom of the checkout page when you put in your address
- The video will depict one lift, first in real time, then in slow motion.
- The video will contain a watermark at the top, similar to what you see on most of our Instagram videos.
- Only order this if you have reason to believe that we took photos/videos of you that session. If we did, there is a 98% chance we can do a real-time and slow mo video edit of your lift. If it turns out that we don’t have video (unlikely, but possible, for various reasons), we will refund the order.
- Note: the first meet we took video was the 2014 Arnold (March). In addition, the first meet we recorded the entire lift (and not part of the lift) was the 2014 University Worlds late in the year in Thailand. If your photo was before March 2014, we don’t have video. And if your photo was between March and November of 2014, at best, we have about 4 seconds of real time during your lift. Which was often enough for a snatch, but not a clean and jerk (just clean or jerk). So we recommend you only order this if your competition was 2014 AO or later, ideally.