Unlike most prior events where we post the photos on facebook, we are instead posting a list of zip files with one for each session. This is because of a few reasons but the primary one is because of Facebook upload caps and the annoyance of taking 5-6 days to upload session albums just because of those limits. A secondary one is that Facebook reduces picture quality a lot and our photos look worse after being uploaded there.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- 48a // Day 1 Session 1 (915mb, 1803 images)
- 56a // Day 1 Session 2 (617mb, 1203 images)
- 53b // Day 1 Session 3 (280mb, 540 images, snatch only)
- 58b // Day 2 Session 1 (415mb, 883 images)
- 53a // Day 2 Session 2 (798mb, 1691 images)
- 62a // Day 2 Session 3 (1.1gb, 2267 images)
- 58a // Day 2 Session 4 (751mb, 1607 images)
- 69a (male) // Day 2 Session 5 (1.0gb, 1959 images)
- 77b // Day 3 Session 1 (672mb, 1374 images)
- 63/69b // Day 3 Session 2 (885mb, 1826 images)
- 85b // Day 3 Session 3 (366mb, 760 images)
- 63a // Day 3 Session 4 (667mb, 1498 images)
- 77a // Day 3 Session 5 (824mb, 1691 images)
- 69a (female) // Day 3 Session 6 (721mb, 1428 images)
- 75b // Day 4 Session 1 (635mb, 1304 images)
- 94b // Day 4 Session 2 (626mb, 1192 images)
- 105b // Day 4 Session 3 (984mb, 1870 images)
- 85a // Day 4 Session 4 (807mb, 1527 images)
- 75a // Day 4 Session 5 (763mb, 1503 images)
- 94a // Day 4 Session 6 (785mb, 1515 images)
- 105+b // Day 5 Session 1 (532mb, 1007 images)
- 90a // Day 5 Session 2 (731mb, 1409 images)
- 105a // Day 5 Session 3 (883mb, 1703 images)
- 90+a // Day 5 Session 4 (637mb, 1245 images)
- 105+a // Day 5 Session 5 (980mb, 1851 images)
A couple of other things to note here:
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet.
- We’ve done a very quick review of a random sampling of these photos but we haven’t gone through them in detail. There may be bad photos, out of focus photos, poorly cropped photos or something not sorted correctly that escaped our quick review. If that’s the case, sorry! We are doing several things at once when shooting these sessions so occasionally our lack of full attention produces a poor photo or missed photo.
- If a lift is missing, that means we either didn’t shoot it or it was out of focus and removed from the albums. The reasons for missed lifts includes a multitude of reasons but 95% of the time it’s because we were working on adjusting some other aspect of our gear (ie, re-adjusting the video tripod and thus not taking photos during that lift), because the lift was out of focus or because we simply weren’t there during that part of the session.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take several minutes to several hours to download. Be patient. We list the file size next to each zip file.
- Session coverage may be limited for some of the listed sessions. We had some new employees helping us shoot this meet which may have caused a few more errors than usual.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.