At the 2020 Junior Nationals / University Nationals, we took photos of 19 sessions. For most sessions, we cover the vast majority of lifts. However, a few of the sessions are just part of the session and we were also swiveling between platforms so there were lots of situations where we had to decide which platform to shoot. Usually we prioritized later attempts when possible but we also tended to shoot the bigger of the two lifts going on.
Here are the photos (right-click and then choose “save file as” or “save link as”). See the notes section below if you have any questions:
- Session 3: 45A
- Session 3: 55B female
- Session 4: 49A
- Session 4: 55A female
- Session 5: 55A male
- Session 5: 61A
- Session 6: 67A
- Session 6: 73A
A couple of other things to note here:
- We have reviewed most of these files. But given that there are tens of thousands of pictures that we will post, there could easily be a mistake in how something is cropped or something might be out of focus or poorly framed. However, if you don’t see a photo shown of a lift, then that means that we don’t have it (maybe it was out of focus, maybe we weren’t sitting there at that moment, etc). There also could be photos in the wrong album or similar — if you notice that, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Use a computer to download these, not a phone or tablet. Some newer iPads may support these files but we still recommend a computer for ease of use.
- We can’t provide tech support for these files. We’ve tested the files and they’re working for us but we can’t guarantee everything will go smoothly with your computer. If you need support due to technical issues, you can buy your data here: https://store.hookgrip.com/shop/digital-media/. We will be able to provide tech support for purchases.
- We do have 4k 120fps videos for this meet but they are not free because there’s no good way that we know of to mass watermark and distribute videos in a cost and time effective manner. If you’d like your videos, you can purchase them at the digital media link above.
- These are big files. Depending on your internet speed, they may take some time to download. Be patient.
If you have any other questions not answered above, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.