- Sold as pairs (two sleeves). Individual sleeves are not available.
- Made in black fabric, black seam and a gray logo on both the outside and inside.
- Made with high-quality 9mm 100% CR neoprene.
- Provides each knee with support, warmth, and compression while weightlifting.
There are four main differences between the 7mm V cut and these 9mm V cut:
- The most obviously difference is this 9mm fabric is thicker and more stretchy than our 7mm fabric. This doesn’t necessarily make the product more or less supportive, but simply different. The thicker fabric increases support but the stretchier fabric decreases support (tighter fabric, depending on exact fit, will be more supportive). Overall we would describe these as a similar level of support to the 7mm but more comfortable and flexible on sizing.
- The interior of these are not a sublimated repeating logo pattern — rather they are the same fabric color and logo as on the outside.
- This is a limited test run product, so we are only carrying sizes S, M, L and XL at this time. If the product is well-received, we will likely expand to include XS, 2XL and 3XL in the future. But given that this is a stretchier fabric than our 7mm fabric, we likely will not carry half sizes in the 9mm V cut.
We find that weight is the best method to determine sizing. But you should read the information below this chart as well, as there are exceptions.
- There is overlap because both weight and height play a factor in the size of your legs. As an example, a 100kg male who is 6’0″/183cm may require a smaller size than a 100kg male who is 5’8″/173cm.
- If you buy on the smaller end, if you’re a normal weight for your height, the sleeves may be tight.
- Another factor is how strong you are. The stronger your hands, the easier it will be to get on sleeves which fit tight. If you’re not used to putting on tight sleeves, we’d recommend being conservative with the tightness as there is some technique and finesse involved. If you have more experience, you may be able to get away with a tighter sleeve if you’re looking for maximum compression.
- Lastly, these are general recommendations, so some people will fall outside of these ranges. If someone combines to have small knees, skinny legs, expertise with knee sleeves, wants a tight fit, etc — they could easily fall outside of these ranges. These ranges are meant to apply to 95% of users.