Sold as pairs (two sleeves). Individual sleeves are not available.
hookgrip logo knee sleeves made in blue with red tape, USA logo and a black HG logo sublimated interior. Made with high-quality 7mm 100% SCR neoprene. Provides each knee with support, warmth, and compression while weightlifting.
There are four main differences between the 3.0 and 2.0:
- The 3.0 are a bit longer than the 2.0 to provide more coverage and support
- The interior of the 3.0 has the HG logo sublimated into the fabric
- The tag is woven instead of printed, so it won’t fade
- The fit from top to bottom is a bit less tapered on the 3.0 to make it easier to get the sleeves over the calves
For sizing, straighten your leg and then measure the circumference just below your knee cap and refer to the chart below. If more compression is needed, order a size down (but don’t be surprised if they are tight).
|XS||27 – 30|
|S||30 – 33|
|M||33 – 36|
|L||36 – 39|
|XL||39 – 42|
If you want additional size guidance, for weight ranges, we can suggest the following ranges for each size sleeve. A couple tips:
- There is overlap because both weight and height play a factor in the size of your legs. As an example, a 100kg male who is 6’0″/183cm may require a smaller size than a 100kg male who is 5’8″/173cm.
- If you buy on the smaller end, if you’re a normal weight for your height, they may not fit. For example, if you’re 70kg, a normal height and you buy small, the sleeves may not fit because that’s on the high side weight-wise for that size. It will only work for people who are tall and with skinny legs for a 70kg bodyweight. So a person weighing 70kg fitting into a size small is the exception rather than the rule, most people at 70kg would be better off with a medium.
- Another factor is how strong you are. The stronger your hands, the easier it will be to get on sleeves which fit tight. If you’re not used to putting on tight sleeves, we’d recommend being conservative with the tightness as there is some technique and finesse involved. If you have more experience, you may be able to get away with a tighter sleeve if you’re looking for maximum compression.
- Lastly, these are general recommendations, so some people will fall outside of these ranges. If someone combines to have small knees, skinny legs, expertise with knee sleeves, wants a tight fit, etc — they could easily fall outside of these ranges. These ranges are meant to apply to 95% of users.
|XS||40 – 55|
|S||50 – 70|
|M||65 – 85|
|L||80 – 100|
|XL||95 – 115|