Unused Nike Romaleo 2 weightlifting shoes including the competition insoles. According to most weightlifters, this is the best all-around TPU-heeled shoe ever made based on characteristics like comfort, heel size, stability, durability, looks and price.
Some important notes before purchasing these shoes:
- All sizes are listed in US male sizes.
- We have limited stock in both sizes and colorways. We acquired these in a one-time purchase so missing sizes/colors won’t be added in the future. We don’t know where to find other sizes/colors except for the usual sources like ebay or other retailers. While Romaleo 2s can still be made, for the most part, they are not being made anymore, so lots of colors and sizes are generally not available anymore. Sorry if we don’t have your size or preferred color!
- We are not an authorized Nike dealer. This means that technically we are not selling you a new pair of shoes. This may make you ineligible for any sort of warranty coverage from Nike should you have an issue with the shoes. While the shoes are unused in the box with competition insoles just like a new pair of shoes, it is not the same as buying from an authorized reseller.
- In line with our usual return/exchange policy, we only allow domestic order size exchanges. In this case, if we don’t have your size in stock, we won’t be able to do an exchange for you. As an example, if you’re around a 9.5 or 10 and we only have size 10, 10.5 and 11, it’s a bit risky to order the 10 if you think there’s a good chance it will be too big. Please order with that in mind.
- We can’t guarantee that the box will be in perfect condition on arrival. Even in our warehouse, some of the boxes have damage (a small percentage). If a pristine box is important to you, please include that information in your order notes (it’s on the bottom of the page where you input your address while checking out) and we will send you an invoice for the upgraded shipping as we’ll need to pack the shoe box in another box. We’ll also be sure to pick out a box in good condition in that case.
- International orders will ship without a box but the shoes will be inside of a padded poly mailer bag to protect from damage. This saves on weight and shipping costs.