Unused Nike Romaleo 2 weightlifting shoes including the competition insoles. According to most weightlifters, this is the best all-around TPU-heeled shoe ever made based on characteristics like comfort, heel size, stability, durability, looks and price.
Some important notes before purchasing these shoes:
- All sizes are listed in US male sizes. However, one important note is that the black/silver colorway is actually produced in female sizes. If you order a US 3.5, the box will say 5. If you order a US 4, the box will say 5.5. And if you order a US 4.5, the box will say 6. We have listed them in male sizes to keep them consistent with our other small sized shoes. In other words, a 3.5 in pink will be the same as a 3.5 in black/silver from our store (just the black/silver will be marked female 5). If you have any questions about this, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we mostly cannot give sizing advice based on other shoes.
- We have limited stock in both sizes and colorways. We don’t know where to find other sizes/colors except for the usual sources like ebay or other retailers. For the most part, Romaleos are not being made anymore, so lots of colors and sizes are generally not available anymore. Sorry if we don’t have your size or preferred color!
- We are not an authorized Nike dealer. This means that technically we are not selling you a new pair of shoes. This may make you ineligible for any sort of warranty coverage from Nike should you have an issue with the shoes. While the shoes are unused in the box with competition insoles just like a new pair of shoes, it is not the same as buying from an authorized reseller.
- In line with our usual return/exchange policy, we only allow domestic order size exchanges. In this case, if we don’t have your size in stock, we won’t be able to do an exchange for you. As an example, if you’re around a 9.5 or 10 and we only have size 10, 10.5 and 11, it’s a bit risky to order the 10 if you think there’s a good chance it will be too big. Please order with that in mind.
- We can’t guarantee that the box will be in perfect condition on arrival. Even in our warehouse, some of the boxes have damage (a small percentage). If a pristine box is important to you, please include that information in your order notes (it’s on the bottom of the page where you input your address while checking out) and we will send you an invoice for the upgraded shipping as we’ll need to pack the shoe box in another box. We’ll also be sure to pick out a box in good condition in that case.
- International orders may ship without a box but, if we remove the box from the shipment, the shoes will be inside a padded poly mailer bag to protect from damage. This saves on weight and shipping costs.
|US Size||UK Size||CM||EUR|